Busteni is a small mountain town in the Prahova Valley, at the base of Bucegi Mountains. It is one of the most popular mountain resorts, offering spectacular views, with lots of year-round tourism opportunities, ranging from skiing to mountain climbing.
Winter Season: December - April.
Directions: It can be reached by car driving along the DN 1 road (136 Km from Bucharest, 35 Km from Brasov) or by train on the Bucharest - Brasov route.
Click on the map below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the cable lifts available in the 2012-2013 winter season are:
- One ride: 15 Lei for adults / 10 Lei for kids or seniors
- 5 rides ski pass: 60 Lei for adults / 50 Lei for kids or seniors
- 10 rides ski pass: 110 Lei for adults / 80 Lei for kids or seniors
- 1 day ski pass: 150 Lei for adults / 110 Lei for kids or seniors
- 2 days ski pass: 250 Lei for adults / 175 Lei Lei for kids or seniors
- 3 days ski pass: 350 Lei for adults / 250 Lei Lei for kids or seniors
- 4 days ski pass: 450 Lei for adults / 300 Lei Lei for kids or seniors
- 5 days ski pass: 600 Lei for adults / 450 Lei Lei for kids or seniors
- All season ski pass: 2.500 Lei for adults / 1.500 Lei Lei for kids or seniors
- One ride: 20 Lei
- 5 rides ski pass: 100 Lei
- 10 rides ski pass: 200 Lei
Note: 1 € = 4.45 Lei
Source: Busteni City Hall