Located in Vulcan Mountains right near the town of Lupeni (Hunedoara county), Straja offers great ski runs and great views.
Winter Season: December - April.
Directions: It can be reached by train (Lupeni station) on the Timisoara - Simeria - Craiova route, or by car, driving along DN 66 from Petrosani to Lupeni. From Lupeni there is a Gondola that goes up in Straja.
Localization / Ski Area Map:
Click on any of the maps below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the 2016-2017 winter season
- 4 hrs (9am - 1pm, 1pm - 5pm or 5pm - 9pm)*: 45 Lei
- 8 hrs (9am - 5pm, 1pm - 9pm)*: 75 Lei
- 1 day (all ifts)**: 100 Lei
- 2 day*: 170 Lei
- 3 day*: 240 Lei
- 4 day*: 310 Lei
- 5 day*: 380 Lei
- season pass*: 1200 Lei
* valid only on the Comexim's surface lifts I - V & the new chairlift
** Valid on any lift, including the Gondola
Gondola (2015-2016 season):
- 1 ride: 10 Lei for adults, 7 Lei for children
Platoul Soarelui skilift:
- 1 ride: 3 Lei
Note: 1 € = 4.5 Lei
Lodging Deals for Straja:
35 - 40 Lei